Friday, March 25, 2016

Unearthing Treasures

Some Sougenirs
I am supposed to be all moved in and organised in my new Geneaspace by tomorrow but I have been
distracted. Each cupboard, drawer or shelf I empty delivers some treasure that requires perusal.

Today I came across my small collection of pens, pencils and other novelties that I have collected at conferences and repositories. I've put the pens and pencils in a little container and deposited them on a shelf where they will gather dust. I can't throw them out because they remind me of how fortunate I have been to visit so many places and attend some extraordinary events.

As I was reminiscing with these writing instruments a word to describe them and the other things I collect from conferences and repositories just popped into my head.

These are some of my Sougenirs.....now I'm must away and add the term to my Geneadictionary.

Do you collect Sougenirs?

2 comments:

Louis Kessler said...

Blogger beads. :-)

Alex Daw said...

Soougenirs...now that is funny!! Yes, I guess I do collect them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...