Saturday, December 2, 2017

It was a bumper day..

...for deaths in my tree today.

A quick squizz at my site shows that these people took their last breath on December 2nd.

Died
Matches 1 to 6 of 6
 #  Last Name, Given Name(s)  Died  Person ID 
1
 Kealy John 
 2 Dec 1933,Ballyfoyle, Kilkenny, Ireland Find all individuals with events at this location I2168
2
 Gowans Joanna Neilson 
 2 Dec 19593719 West 2nd Street,Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Find all individuals with events at this location I226
3
 Corbett Catherine Mary 
 2 Dec 1960Royal Alexandra Hospital for Children, Camperdown, NSW, Australia Find all individuals with events at this location I79
4
 Nelson Ronald David 
 2 Dec 1965Prince Henry's Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Find all individuals with events at this location I1404
5
 Winefield Louisa Clifford 
 2 Dec 1981,,NSW, Australia Find all individuals with events at this location I786
6
 O'Brien Bert Trelawney 
 2 Dec 1984,,NSW, Australia Find all individuals with events at this location I555

I love this Dates and Anniversaries feature in my TNG software where one can select a date and see who was hatched, Matched or dispatched on that day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...